Camouflage: Changing to Hide
By Bobbie Kalman
- Release Date - Published: 2011-10-31
- Book Genre: Animals
- Author: Bobbie Kalman
Camouflage: Changing to Hide Bobbie Kalman read online review & book description:
This beautiful book explains the how and why of camouflage. It looks at camouflage as colors, patterns, and textures that some animals have on their bodies to protect them from predators. It also shows how other animals use camouflage to hide as they hunt for prey. Camouflage is a difficult concept, but this book presents it in a way that is accessible to even the youngest readers. Camouflage:
• Changing to Hide provides kids with detailed information about
• How some animals are camouflaged by their shape, as well as their colors
• Why animals need camouflage
• Why baby animals may have different camouflage than their parents
• How some animals that fly or swim are camouflaged by countershading
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Camouflage: Changing to Hide book review Camouflage: Changing to Hide ePUB; Bobbie Kalman; Animals books.
Post a review about this book