A fully-illustrated guide to growing your own fruit, vegetables, herbs and even mushrooms in small spaces. Edible Cities shows readers the principles of permaculture, green roofs, ideas for flats and balconies, vertical gardening and urban beekeeping, guerrilla gardening, case studies from across the world and more. Preface and contributions from Sepp Holzer and illustrated practical techniques. Discover inside:
• Principles of permaculture
• Worldwide examples of urban gardening projects
• Ideas for flats and balconies
• Green roofs
• Vertical gardening & urban beekeeping
• Guerrilla gardening & successful community projects
• Illustrated practical techniques with clear instructions
• Preface and contributions by Sepp Holzer
• Urban case studies from cities all over the world.
An essential guide to growing fruit and vegetables in small spaces in the most ecological way possible.