The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated)
By Arthur Conan Doyle
- Release Date - Published: 2014-09-16
- Book Genre: Short Stories
- Author: Arthur Conan Doyle
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated) Arthur Conan Doyle read online review & book description:
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated) from Top Five Classics is the only fully illustrated, single-volume edition of the entire Sherlock Holmes Canon available, featuring:
• All 4 novels and 56 short stories, including the final 1927 collection, The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes
• More than 480 captioned illustrations, including all 357 Holmes illustrations by Sidney Paget
• Alphabetical index of titles & timeline of cases
• A helpful introduction, author bio, and bibliography
Presenting all of the stories in the order they were first published with the illustrations that accompanied the original Strand Magazine monthly editions, The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated) brings the Sherlock Holmes adventures to you the way they were meant to be read.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated) book review The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated) ePUB; Arthur Conan Doyle; Short Stories books.
Post a review about this book