Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff
By OpenStory Editorial Dept.
- Release Date - Published: 2014-04-10
- Book Genre: Foreign Languages
- Author: OpenStory Editorial Dept.
Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff OpenStory Editorial Dept. read online review & book description:
"Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff" is an interactive book that helps readers to learn the essential words for living. By touching the visual and audio cue, readers can effectively associate the word with the sound.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. See the picture and try to speak based on the text
3. Touch the picture
4. Hear the Korean native sound
5. Mimic the sound and memorize the sound and meaning with the picture
6. Discover the meaning by touching the pencil icon (See the screenshot)
7. Go to the next page … then review what you have learned at the end of the book
The simplicity of this book helps readers to focus on what they see and hear and allows them to memorize Korean words
Download the sample book and find out how it works.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff book review Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff ePUB; OpenStory Editorial Dept.; Foreign Languages books.
Post a review about this book