The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide
By Deborah Yost
- Release Date - Published: 2010-03-30
- Book Genre: Health & Fitness
- Author: Deborah Yost
The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide Deborah Yost read online review & book description:
The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide: How to Protect Yourself and Enhance Your Health provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information you need to help prevent and treat cancer—naturally and nutritionally.
• A-to-Z listings of anti-cancer foods, vitamins, and supplements
• How to remove toxins in your home and workplace to create a "risk-free" environment
• How to incorporate healthier foods and supplements into your daily diet
• Delicious, family-friendly recipes, meal plans, and nutritional guidelines
• Life-saving advice on genetic risk factors, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment
• The latest medical studies supporting the importance of certain foods and supplements in fighting cancer
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide book review The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide ePUB; Deborah Yost; Health & Fitness books.
Post a review about this book