Starfishes And Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific
By Andrey Ryanskiy
- Release Date - Published: 2020-09-05
- Book Genre: Nature
- Author: Andrey Ryanskiy
Starfishes And Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific Andrey Ryanskiy read online review & book description:
This is the most comprehensive photo guide to the starfishes and other tropical Indo-Pacific echinoderms.
This book covers the region from the Red Sea to Hawaii, Marshall Islands and Guam. Inside the book:
• Photographs of 450+ species, including 126 starfish of the region;
• 100+ species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
• Convenient pictorial guide at the beginning and index at the end of the book;
• Special attention was given to echinoderm associates and predators, photographs of 60 of them are included
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Starfishes And Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific book review Starfishes And Other Echinoderms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific ePUB; Andrey Ryanskiy; Nature books.
Post a review about this book