Deliciously easy and convenient meal plans to make the stresses of dinner planning disappear!
Learn how to utilize common ingredients in new and exciting ways with this how-to guide for conquering the kitchen. The Weekly Meal Plan Cookbook offers three months’ worth of meal plans with 60 tried-and-true dinner recipes for every night of the week. Comprehensive grocery lists take the guesswork out of grocery shopping and include simple, versatile ingredients that can be used multiple times throughout the week (so you’ll never have to worry about that big bunch of basil going bad).
Your first week’s meal plan includes:
• Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy Squash Seeds
• Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Pearl Couscous
• Vegetarian Lentil Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash and Mozzarella
• Spicy Turkey Sausage Orecchiette
• Poached Fish with Roasted Vegetables
Discover more time-saving plans to prep and portion your meals in The Weekly Meal Plan Cookbook, the ultimate guide to cooking healthy, homemade recipes all week long.