#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A candid, inspiring guide to finding lasting love and sustaining a healthy relationship by getting real about your goals—based on the viral, multi-million-view sermon series about dating, marriage, and sex
“No matter where you are and no matter what stage of life you are in, Relationship Goals will be a game changer.”—Levi Lusko
NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY COSMOPOLITAN
You scroll through photo after photo of happy couples and think, I want a relationship like that! The thing is, those intimate relationships are a mirage—the closer you get to them, the more you realize they aren’t real at all. So what does a real relationship look like? And how do you get there?
In Relationship Goals, Pastor Michael Todd digs deep to give you good news and real-life ideas for making the most of your most important relationships. Take a look at
• what it means to choose intentional dating over recreational dating
• how to move on from mistakes you’ve made in the past
• why love gets stronger after marriage
• what the Bible has to say about sex (hot take: it’s more sizzling than you think)
• why the best friendships have God at the center
Whether you are married, single, or it’s complicated, aiming for the right targets will make all the difference in finding true satisfaction. As it turns out, God’s got the best relationship goals of all for your life. Why settle for less?