On Being a Teacher
By Jeffrey A. Kottler, Stanley J. Zehm & Ellen Kottler
- Release Date - Published: 2018-04-24
- Book Genre: Education
- Author: Jeffrey A. Kottler, Stanley J. Zehm & Ellen Kottler
On Being a Teacher Jeffrey A. Kottler, Stanley J. Zehm & Ellen Kottler read online review & book description:
On Being a Teacher links teaching to the unique human characteristics that each person possesses. Written with the preservice, beginning, and veteran teacher in mind, the authors help educators discover their own special traits that make them superlative teachers. This book covers:
• Research-based teaching strategies
• Professional development activities
• An in-depth look at parent-teacher conferences
• Ideas for getting involved in your school and district to further professional growth
• Information on learning styles and multiple intelligences
• Guides for individual and group reflection
This book is ideal for teacher education courses and induction programs and can be used for either individual growth or group study.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
On Being a Teacher book review On Being a Teacher ePUB; Jeffrey A. Kottler, Stanley J. Zehm & Ellen Kottler; Education books.
Post a review about this book