When Things Fall Apart
By Pema Chödrön
- Release Date - Published: 1996-12-24
- Book Genre: Buddhism
- Author: Pema Chödrön
When Things Fall Apart Pema Chödrön read online review & book description:
The beautiful practicality of her teaching has made Pema Chödrön one of the most beloved of contemporary American spiritual authors among Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. A collection of talks she gave between 1987 and 1994, the book is a treasury of wisdom for going on living when we are overcome by pain and difficulties. Chödrön discusses:
· Using painful emotions to cultivate wisdom, compassion, and courage
· Communicating so as to encourage others to open up rather than shut down
· Practices for reversing habitual patterns
· Methods for working with chaotic situations
· Ways for creating effective social action
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When Things Fall Apart book review When Things Fall Apart ePUB; Pema Chödrön; Buddhism books.
Post a review about this book