If you'd like to beef up your sales by as much as 300% (or more)... using simple little emails you can type out in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this book by the world leader in email copywriting education will show you how.
The book is called: "Blue Chip Email Secrets"
And it shows you insights, tips and techniques for writing emails that have helped generate millions of dollars in sales in some of the most competitive niches on the Internet (i.e. golf, weight loss, biz opp, etc). However, before purchasing realize this book is far more expensive than most Kindle books (it originally retailed for $97 on other sites). It is also not “pretty,” has no table of contents or professional formatting, and it is an interview transcript between two email masters.
If those things are going to be a problem, save your money.
There are plenty of more conventional books to choose from.
Otherwise, here are some of the tips inside:
• How to "disguise" blatant sales pitches so they look informational and educational.
• How to "jimmie" your emails so new subscribers want to keep getting them even if you're always selling something.
• A little-known Hollywood discovery that keeps peoples' "gnat-like" attention spans glued to every word of your emails.
• A secret way of using Twitter to knock out extremely profitable emails almost "at will"!
• How to (100% ethically) use spammer methods to get your emails opened.
• How to make more sales by getting LOWER open rates!
• How to give your email openings a special "look" that makes people far more likely to want to buy what you're selling.
• Is writing for mobile phone users different than regular email?
• How to write emails in a way where your prospects feel you're doing them a favor while they read your offers.
• How to sell in an email without mentioning any benefits.
• The single most profitable way to sell in an email ever invented. (This is straight from the man once knighted "The Most Persuasive Man Of The 20th Century.")
• A simple persuasion secret used by the world's greatest trial attorney that is so powerful... he was once accused of "hypnotizing" a jury with it!
• How to use popular culture to stick out in your prospect's inbox like a glowing thumb.
• How to profit from your emails that bomb.
• What's better: HTML emails or plain text?
• How to "judo flip" hardcore skeptics into loyal buyers.
• What John Caples ("founding father" of direct response marketing) did in his famous piano ad that could get you tossed in jail if you do it in your emails!
• What to do if you're intimidated by the technological side of email marketing.
• How to "reactivate" a cold email list you haven't mailed in months or years.
• The popular advertising word (practically EVERYONE uses) that is almost certainly destroying your sales!
• A "short cut" way for freelance copywriters to knock out dozens of emails in just a matter of hours, completely in your client's "voice."
• The single best way to "emotionally bond" with your list.
• Why the best time to do special sales with email is during major holidays!
• What kind of words to use in your subject lines to make opening your emails a MUST for your readers.
• How to eliminate spam complaints even if you mail every day.
• Should you use personalization in your emails?
• The #1 element to include in your emails that almost gives people no choice but to hear you out when you show up in their inbox.
• A surprisingly simple way for getting an unlimited amount of fresh new email ideas.
• Why thinking "everyone likes to buy, but nobody likes to be sold" is a big fat MYTH that will kill your sales!
• And much, much more...
This book shows you some of the best-kept secrets of one of the world's top email copywriters, and how to use his methods in your campaigns.
Download your copy today, and watch the profits roll in tomorrow...