Instruments of War
By Spencer C. Tucker
- Release Date - Published: 2015-07-28
- Book Genre: Military
- Author: Spencer C. Tucker
Instruments of War Spencer C. Tucker read online review & book description:
This highly detailed and well-illustrated single-volume work documents the evolution of warfare across history through weaponry and technological change.
• Contains more than 260 entries of weapons and technological changes
• Features 25 sidebars that provide interesting insights as to the employment of the weapons and changes
• Appropriate for students in high school, college, and military academies as well as general readers interested in the history of weaponry
• Provides a bibliography and index
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instruments of War book review Instruments of War ePUB; Spencer C. Tucker; Military books.
Post a review about this book