By OpenStory Editorial Dept.
- Release Date - Published: 2015-08-01
- Book Genre: Foreign Languages
- Author: OpenStory Editorial Dept.
Korean Adjectives OpenStory Editorial Dept. read online review & book description:
“The Most Useful Korean Adjectives” is an interactive book that helps readers to learn the most useful Korean adjectives.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book and turn on the volume up
2. Go to a page
3. Guess the word based on the picture
4. Read the word at the bottom of the page
5. Touch the picture and hear the sound
6. Touch the pencil icon and find out the meaning
7. Touch the clipboard icon and see the change/difference according to *speaking style
The design of this book helps readers to recognize words and allows them to practice them in speaking/hearing sentences.
* Speaking style can be understood as the use of verb conjugations. It depends upon the verb tense, aspect, mood and social relation between the speaker, subjects and listeners.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Korean Adjectives book review Korean Adjectives ePUB; OpenStory Editorial Dept.; Foreign Languages books.
Post a review about this book